Halloween party ideas 2015

April 3, 2018
NEW FACES OF THE SECOND MODULE

Foto saat akhir modul yang lalu

I like to notice our new friends today. They come from Taiwan and Japan. All of them are very young. The Japanese, Ken, is a new graduate. He comes here to study English because he wants to find the job in Canada. The Taiwanese, in another part, is a student at the university. He also is a teacher in the junior high school in Taipei. He said that he teached only for making money. So, even though he teaches Mathematics, Geography, and Story, none of these is interesting for him.

I am happy because we will have new experiences with them. We others come from the last module: Giulio, Sr Giovanna and me. Meeting these new friends, I miss our friends of the last module: Bocong and Ivan from China, Haruko and Seta from Japan. We spent five weeks with them. There was the best moment of our journey during this module. I hope also we have the other best moment in this new module.

The other new face is our teacher, Mrs. Sherlinda. Today we teach us about speaking and reading. I think, in this module, she and Mrs. Irin (from the last module) will accompany us on this subject. Mrs. Julia and the other new teach us about writing.

I hope in this module, I can get the new input especially to develop my skill in reading, speaking, listening, and writing. I like to underline the subject writing because this is I need now.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.