Halloween party ideas 2015

NEW TRAVEL IN THIS WEEK
 
PICTURE: caranddiver.com
There is a new trip in this week. Father Cesar invite me to participate in the mass out of the community. Usually, it is in the religious house like the sisters, the school, etc. Today is the first day.

I am happy because I can see the new world of my life. Seeing the beauty of the service in the church. Following him, for me, is a good experience. I must learn many things from him an for the others, arrived before me.

Today, I learn how to move from our house to the Augustinians’ sister. It is far because we took the public transportations. First, we took the tricycle, the Philippine style of motorcycle, and then took the jeep.

It is very interesting for the first time like this. I think I will find my way in the next time. I don’t think to follow him always. Maybe, this is the occasion to prepare me for this service.


Thanks to you my brothers. You gave me the good occasion to learn many things.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.