Halloween party ideas 2015

XAVERIAN MEETING IN PHILIPPINA



There are many same words between Indonesian’s language (Bahasa) and Philippines’ language (Tagalog). Just for a mention, the word: ‘Sama-sama’. In Indonesian it means ‘together’ and also in Tagalog, that means ‘meeting together’. The meeting always together. If only one person, it is not the meeting.

Today, we have the meeting for all Xaverians in the Philippines. This is the second time for me, participating in this meeting. I am happy meeting with them. I am a newcomer in this country but my confreres welcome me with the open heart. We come from the four community: two formation’s house (Theology and Philosophy) and others from the parish (Maligaya and Marikina).

Thanks to you all and see all of you again in next meeting.



Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.