Halloween party ideas 2015

picture by Kyle James-Patrick
I like to read this phrase. First time, I see it in the biography of the king of pop namely, Michael Jackson. I agree with this argument, we are in unity.

Last night, I went to one family for dinner. I am not alone. There are two of my friends (Basil and Severin) and my rector in community Father Ullise, SX. One family invites us. We know this family because seldom celebrated the prayer in our Sanctuary, Sanctuary of St Guido Maria Conforti, in Parma.

We went on foot. It is not long, about 300 meters from our house. We wear our jackets.

In this family, we met about four friends. I mentioned them friends because we are unity and because we know who they are. They are four female and we are four males. We are just not unity, but we are equal.

I think this inviting just not for dinner, but for others that more. We share our experiences, our stories, our knowing, and so on.

We are a unity. We come from Asia, Africa, and Europa. We come from some nations, Indonesia, Italia, Republic of Democratic Congo, and Cameroun. We live in Italian, in the Parma city, but we come from some peoples around Parma. One of them, the Italians, come from Bergamo, the northern Italy. The others come from Parma. We are a unity. Thanks.

Prm, 14/3/14

Gordi

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.