Halloween party ideas 2015

PRAYING AND DRIVING 

I praised for my friend, Father Marco. Not because he is a good driver or a good prayer. Not. I respect because he did two activities in one moment. It’s like an utopia, but it’s really. It looks danger, but we did it.


When we returned from Treviglio to Parma on 20 June last week, we did it. In the first, I slept for 20 minutes. Then, father Marco asked me to pray together. He leads us to pray the rosary. We did it completely, with five mysteries.

It is the new experience for me. I did the rosary during the walking, but not during driving the car. Father Marco invited us to remember the presence of God in our travelling. God always presents in every moment. So, I thanks to Father Marco that have reminded us to aware his presence.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.