Halloween party ideas 2015

PHOTO, shutterstock

The holiday for the students is coming. The June, May, August and September is the holiday time. In these months, the students go to the many cities and nation in the world. They go there with their parents, friends and so on. Not like in my country, the holiday just for one month, namely in the June or July.

I give respect for the European students. They have the capacity, the ability, to read the book during the holiday. I asked, why they have this ability? I find the answer. Since they are the children, they have the habit to study everytime and everywhere. So, in the beach during the holiday they keep reading. They have the homework, finishing during the holiday.


I like this habit. The holiday not just for fun without study, but it is the best time to study. One hour every day dedicates to read and do the homework. The children, the students, are the hope for our future time.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.