Halloween party ideas 2015

I come here because of you arrived first
 
PHOTO, paradigma
Today, after the lunch, I went to the Xaverian Library at mother's house, casa madre. I always do it in the last days. I need the movement after lunch and dinner. On these days, I go there sometime because of the rain. One thing that makes me enjoy is the presence of the Father in this library. I remember, I meet him the second time today. In same moment, evening after lunch.

I am happy meet him, but, not also this. I think, if he that an old father needs the moment to read something, why I do not like him? I need the new knowledge. I need the time to read the book, magazine, newspaper, and so on. Hence, I must go there every day. I must allocate my time and dedicated to reading the book. The information is passed, but the knowledge has remained.

I read the magazine of the Jesuit, La Civiltà Cattolica, the society of catholic. I like to read this magazine because the style of article is unique. Many of Jesuits authors write the article in deep analysis. They see the one thing from the many sides. So, they need deeper analysis. I like to read this analysis. I am secure that, if I read one article every day, I can read this magazine in a week. Hence, the other day, I read another magazine or the new book on the display table in the library.

I want to continue this habit. One hour one day. Reading is good to develop our knowledge.

Parma, October 13, 2015

Gordi


Post a Comment

  1. Selain menambah wawasan, membaca buku/literasi adalah salah satu cara mengasah nalar dan logika berpikir. Hal yg agak sulit didapatkn dr membaca lewat sosial media. (Sori komeng pake bhs Indonesia mas, masih payah soal bhs inggris)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Halo Bro Pical, terima kasih ya sudah mampir
      Saya juga buat blog ini sebagai tempat latihan untuk mengasah Bahasa Inggris biar gak lupa yang sudah saya pelajari
      salam hangat

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.