Halloween party ideas 2015

Surprise from Bunda Aridha
 
PHOTO: link
My friend Bunda Aridha gives me surprise today. I saw a message in my Facebook. He tagged me. He took the link of my article in my blog ‘the Pilgrims’. In this link, I wrote some prose about the writing. I know, I do not write long text, but short text like the message on the hand phone. I did it because I cannot write long text in English. I learned this language from the junior high school to university. Now, I am not studying it. Sometimes, I read an article in English, but it is not a long text.

Well, I am happy to read this message in my Facebook. Bunda Aridha gives a new inspiration to write and write. I write in Italian and Indonesian but I left my task to write in English. I named it task because I had the hope to write every week or every two or three days. Therefore, this is a new energy to go on. Thank for you Bunda Aridha. Maybe my English is not perfect, but I think I give a message in every article.

Parma, 5 February 2016

Gordi


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.