Halloween party ideas 2015

Some of them, staying together, that is love


One day before the Palm Sunday. Not like the other year, this year not so busy. Corona Virus Decease saying covid-19 cancelled many activities. Palm Sunday is one of these important activities that was cancelled since last month. Supposed to be a very grateful celebration. But the fact is different.

Today, I joint the students and the teachers in preparing the palm for this coming celebration. I learn how to make that simple palm leaf become more beautiful. Many friends offered me the styles that should I follow. I choose one that very easy for me. I follow one time the example they give. Then, make three times. After that, I make it very easy and fast.

I think that time was very preciously. Nothing to lose. It was the best time to love others. I am sure that LOVE IS STAY TOGETHER. Not all of us is good to make up that leaf. But we learn from the others. We spend time together. That is love. Love in daily life. Love in a simple thing. I love all of you, friends. Thanks for your time in teaching me, make up the palm with a new style.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.