Halloween party ideas 2015

When We Are Baptized?

photo by Alan Cressler
Today, Sunday 12 January 2014, The Catholic Church celebrated the Feast of Baptism of the Lord. I participated in the holy mass of this feast at St Christina Parish. Like every Sunday when don Luciano doing the sermon, my friends and me also all children goes to the sacristy.

Today, my friend, Mark gave us the lesson about our baptism. Before it, he asked us when we are baptized. No one that remembers this time. Thus, all of us forget the date of our baptism. I also forgot the date of my baptism.

In the bible (reading) that we heard today, be shown the baptism of the Lord. John baptized Lord or Jesus in Jordan River. Jesus, like all human were baptized, like all of us, Christian. Jesus becomes human. He wants to enter in human living, in our living.

All children were happy when listening the lesson of Mark. Mark is one of my friends that always give lessons for the children in St Christian Parish. Mark and I like the others friend can call the teacher. But, now, I am a listener in the every Sunday when did it. I can’t explain to the children. My skill in Italian Language is low. Maybe after 3-4 months from now, I can do this task. But I always try to speak, to explain together them.***

Gordi

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.