Halloween party ideas 2015

picture by disparkys

Hallo readers, thanks to you that visit my blog. This is my blog that content my activity daily. I also use this page to practice my English language. My English not good but I want to become the man that has good English. I hope critic that supportly from my readers. I am a student that studying Italian language now but I want to use my English. My friends said that if you do not your English, that is dead. It is becoming the sign for me to use my English in daily activity. Maybe not in speak but I can try it in writing or scripture.


This writing is not good maybe. However, I want to write. It has helped me to practice my skill in English language. I am sorry if I write badly. I try to repair my writing every write my journal. Moreover, I try to write so that the reader understand my writing. End, my thanks to you that read this writing.

March 17, 2014
Gordi

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.