Halloween party ideas 2015

The First and Second November


I am sorry for all. I have left again this column for a long time. I remember every Sunday, I write an article, but the last days, I have many tasks. I must leave this column. But, I always remember. I think, this is my task must I do. I cannot leave this.

In this article, I want to share my experience for two days, yesterday and today. Yesterday, we celebrated the solemnity of all saints. I have participated at Santa Cristina Church. Like the Sunday. But, the people are not completed. The children are not coming. There were just two. It’s happening because, maybe, today is Saturday. The Saturday is the fine days, the weekend. Many people take this day like the rest. Usually, many people take rest on Sunday. Not Saturday. But why today has not come? I think they take today as a holiday. So, they have two days for resting.

Father Luciano in his homily said that, we must pray for the saints. Some people have an experience with the some saints. The experience about the praying or the special relation for saints, like the adoration, and so on. Yes, the praying is like the bridge among us in the world ant they in the eternity.


Today, we celebrated the memory of the all the deaths. I want to remember my brother Yosep that has died at 2008. I love him. I pray for him. I pray every year for him. Not also in this memory, but every month, I remember and pray for him. He is my brother, my friend, which I remember always.

Yosep, thanks for your attention to me. I always remember you. I feel lost any things when you have gone and you leave me in this world. I think, you pray for me from there. You love me, love our family, love your wife, and your child, Defrin. I feel you near when I pray for you. I think you always near me, but I am not conscience your presence.





Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.