Halloween party ideas 2015

 I thank the Lord for this day. From yesterday, I was preparing for today's test. Today I didthe test. The result is good. I am satisfied with the results I received. Indeed, there is a disappointment in my heart. I seem to set the standard too high. The result did not reach the standard. But, with this result, I pass the test.


 I thank God for these points. He has given me the opportunity to study. I've learned since two days ago for fiveminutes before the test. I studyhard. I realized that I could not learn only at the last minute. After all, with my limitations, God still provides enough value for me. I was not disappointed. I put too high a standard. I am grateful that I pass this test. Thanks to lecturers who have taught us during this semester.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.