Halloween party ideas 2015



You are my family. We are different. I am Italian and you are Indonesian. But, we are the Xaverian. We are the family of Xaverian. The Xaverian Family has the motto, make the world only one family. And, today (19 June 2015), I met my family in Treviglio, Bergamo, Italy. They are my family. The Xaverian Family.

We go there with Father Marco, SX. We participated in the funeral of the sister of Father Germano, SX. Father Germano is a Xaverian Missionary, work in Indonesia. He is in Indonesia. We are Indonesian students. So, it is not false if we are in unity in this celebration. I am happy to stay there, talking with the family of Father Germano.

His sister died two days ago. She has the family: husband and children. Now, she goes there and will meet her family and will meet our eternal Father and His Son, Jesus. Sister Anna, pray for us. I pray for you. Let us walk in His way.

Greetings my condolence for the family of Father Germano.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.