Halloween party ideas 2015

Learn from Zero


I must learn from zero again. The daily life is always like a zero. It doesn't limit. The life has the future. This is the hope. So that, life start from morning open the new horizon for all day.

Sunday, 4 October, we went to the Sacre Stimmate parish. This parish is my new post for the pastoral activity. I go there with my friend, Pacifique from the Republic of Congo. Last year, he went there with my friend Pandri. So, this year is the second year for him. For me, this is the first time.

I am always ready to learn from zero. Like today, I learn something from there. The major attention is to listen. We meet many people and I try to learn their story, their experience, and so on. I tell them, I am a new student in this parish, so I must learn many things. All is new for me.

I thank for Father Sergio, the priest parish, my friend Pacifique, the friends I meet today specially for their welcome for me. You are my friends, my collaborators, my teacher, my mentor in this walking. Let us walk together.

Parma, October 4, 2015

Gordi

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.