Halloween party ideas 2015


 
Let us be on the front line, Hundred Islands, Philippines

“No one can come to me unless drawn by the Father who sent me…”

Last night, I shared with my friends about our pastoral program. He invited me to reach people first. Don’t wait for the other to offer something for us then we take action. It seems the invitation to be on the front line. I feel many times I did the contrary. This invitation reminds me to be on the front line. 

Our Lord is the Lord from the front line. He offers us His Love first. So, our vocation as Christian is not from ourselves. First of all, that vocation comes from God. That is the precious gift from Him. What we can do after is we need to reply to it. Like when someone offers the mask to you, you need to say thanks to him. The same thing is in our relationship with God. He gives us His pure love so we need to respond to it. 

If God is from the front line, we also are invited to become someone on the front line. We receive the bread of life from God, we need to share it with others. We need to take action first. At this difficult moment, we need to take care of others. If you have something, please share it with the others who very need it. 

God, thanks to being the Lord on the front line, make us stand on the front line also, to follow your example in our relationship with others. 

Have a nice day.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.