Halloween party ideas 2015



in front of Buddhist Temple, Lampun-Thailand


No one knows daily life can change. The schedule also can be changed at the last moment. Last night, I cannot write my reflection. I read book, then sleep. This morning, before celebrating the Eucharist, I remember some words of today’s Gospel. I try to say it to our faithful. The short homily. This Gospel talks about the centre of our faith. Connected by the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.

This is what I said to our beloved Catholic people this morning. Nowadays, many people try to explain who is God. Many authority people try to argue and explain and also write the book about Jesus or about God. But I think that the original idea if we want to know who is Jesus or who is Lord is to read the Gospel. From there, we need to put trust only in Him. Reading the Gospel without believing in Him is similar to paying a big amount of money to the police without giving it to him as an offering.

So, today Jesus invites us to believe in Him. Believing means make Him our inspiration in daily life. Only with this, we can have a new life, the eternal life in Him.
Have a nice day.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.