Halloween party ideas 2015



Thailand

Around five days already I arrived in this new place. I remember when my friends accompanied me to come here. It was a sad day for us. Both for me and for them. One of them, until now, still feels sad. She realized that we will miss someone not because of his absence now, but because of his presence before. Like for her, we also have this kind of feeling to our friends or family. Our presence among others created a kind of deep relationship. When we get it, we try to keep it like a baby who never stays far away from his Mom.

The presence of Jesus among His followers created a kind of relationship. Even they didn’t understand this presence, they still have a relationship. The coming back of Jesus to His Father created a new looseness for them. Jesus knows this very well, so that He sends them the Advocate who will accompany them.

I can not leave someone in my place for my friends. So, her sadness will remain as a part of her daily life. But, I believe that Jesus will send the same Advocate for my friends. May the Lord Bless them and make our presence as a grace for others. 

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.