Halloween party ideas 2015



Thailand

I was touched by what our faithful told me, “Thank you so much father for your presence.” She said this after the confession and received the holy communion. It was in the hospital where she is in these some days later.

This happens not by my planning. One Sister from our parish community invited me to visit our faithful. I can say that God comes to remind me through the Sister. I remember when last week the Bishop told us as the Priest to visit our faithful in this difficult moment. What happened on this day is, in another way, the implementation of what Bishop said. I never imagine the situation that our beloved faithful can feel in our visiting.

All things happen outside of my imagination. We brought the holy communion more than one piece. No one can imagine, God reminds us to bring it like that. Then, we found that four people need holy communion. Today, the Lord comes to answer their desire to receive the holy communion, after two months without Eucharistic celebration.

In the Gospel of today, Jesus not only leaves us His peace, but also continue to bring His peace to all of us. I still remember those words, “Father, thank you so much for your presence today. I can confess and receive the holy communion. I am really happy.” I think what she said is the mirror of her peaceful heart. I bring the holy communion and God brings her a peaceful heart.

Thank you so much for your family. I pray for you. May the Lord continue to give you strong faith and strengthen to face this difficult moment. Thank you also to you Sister who make me able to visit our beloved faithful.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.