Halloween party ideas 2015

Picture from internet
Last night (Saturday, 26th October) the time in Italy, maybe in Europe generally, is change. The time retreat one hour. From 24.00 became 23.00. I had known that at last month ago from my friends. They told me if at one moment next time the time in Italy will be changed. That our talking has happened.

I am happy, like my friends. I can add one hour for sleep. And also for the others activity. One of my friends tells me that when the time is change we are not very tire. Certainly, because we have many times for the rest.

I don't know with my physic. May I hope that I am not very tire, like my friends said. This is the time to adapt to my new culture. And may I hope that my physic can adapt well. The time is changing and my activity also is changed automatically.

I think that not also time that changing. I also must change. Certainly, changing to good things. I wake up from my mistakes, my weakly, my errors, and so on.
So, time changing mean I also change.

Gordi

27/10/2013

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.