Halloween party ideas 2015

Photo from internet
Last night we partecipated in a meeting with a group of young people. In Italia called Scot, in English Scout, in Indonesia, Pramuka. They were a group of young people that help the others. Everyone that needs help. Certainly, if they can. If not, he is unfortunate. Ha-ha, this is my joke.
                              
I and my friends, Alex, Philbert, and Matias went to a place where meeting did. We went by car, Panda Biancho, White Panda. The panda is a popular name of the car. It is not the name of the animal. I enjoyed this travel.

But more enjoyed when meeting with this group. They were young people. They have a new spirit, partly, spirit to help. And I see they really have a passion. I don't know how they did. I just see their passion in this meeting. May be, and I hope, they also give their passion to people whom they assist.

I thank to them, young people, who have the passion to help. They, 20 people at this meeting, are a group that elected. They like the apostles who Jesus elected. I can learn something from this group. But most important for me is I also must have passion in my activity daily. I and also you, love readers must have passion in our activity daily. Old quoted saying that whoever has passion will be gain double. So, do you want to things double?

I want. I think you also wants. Let us give passion in our activity. (Gordi)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.