Halloween party ideas 2015

Listening is one word that more important. Why I said that? I said because now I have many times to Hearing. I just listen because I can not speak many things. I am studying a new language and I don't have many words to speak. But I always try to speak every day. One word, one sentence, one paragraph, one argument, and so on. This exercise practice that helped me for studying.


I don't speak or I just listen but I am also learning. Learning by doing, said proverb popular. But for me, learn by listening. I just hear but with that, I learn many things. After listening time I must speak. This time to listen and next time to speak. Listening than Speaking. Not good if always listening. Because the listening must be followed by speaking. This is a way to study a new language. (Gordi)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.