Halloween party ideas 2015

picture from internet
One day my Italian Language Teacher give me a task very simple. Make holiday planning for him. Certainly, I must know what that she wants or his hobby. If his hobby is swimming, I make planning holiday about a holiday at the beach. It same if she wants to hike in the mountain.

Therefore, at that time I made holiday planning differently. Holiday in Rome and visit the old Church for 5 days. One day for going and one day since coming back. Just 7 days for holiday. She lives at home of his friend. She visits one church every day. Therefore, five churches visit. Nevertheless, she can do more if she wants.

This task is simple. However, it is difficult when I explain and write in Italian Language. How I explain one thing simple in the new language. However, I am happy with it. Because I did it for others.

Whenever and wherever, doing for others is not easy. However, if it's done happily, it is easier. Simpler is not always meanly easy and the easy is not always meanly simple. Moreover, Life is Beautiful.


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.