Halloween party ideas 2015

picture from internet
At this time, I want to tell about the silent places. I don’t plan to tell it. This idea turns up when I attend the retreat. Today, 5 November 2013, myself and the other member of our community in Parma celebrated the Feast of Saint Guido Maria Conforti. The Feast finished at lunch. After that, we went to the other city Ravena to follow the retreat.

This retreat, for me, was this much. During this year, I have followed the retreat in Indonesia. Every did retreat I always attract with the silence. Therefor I write about the silence.

First night, in this place, I entered the prayer room, the chapel. I feel the silent situation. I want to pray in this room. First, because my interest in this situation. Second, because I want to enjoy this situation. After praying, I remember the other places where I did retreat. Almost all that place have the silent places. Every retreat I feel this situation.

There are many things in silence. Physically we are silent but psychologically, or intelligently, we are not silent. We think many things. Remember one moment, one situation, one activity, and so on. I think these things were important.

Therefor I suggest in order to we create one moment for silent. We can seek one place where we can fill the silence.

Gordi

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.