Halloween party ideas 2015

the picture by lucky junansa
Girl and boy are two categories in our society. Girl for women and boy for men. The girl is different from the boy and instead of. However, girl and boy are approximated. 

In Italian language, girl and boy is more similarly. The girl is ragazza and the boy is ragazzo. It’s for singular. For plural, ragazza become  ragazze and ragazzo become ragazzi. The difference is just at one last alphabet.

I always remembered one experience where I made one mistake. My teacher asking me to make one sentence in Italian Language. I chose my friend as an object in my sentence. He is Brasiliant (for Brasil). All students in class and my teacher know he is a boy, not a girl. However, in my sentence I mentioned him as a girl. I mentioned him as a girl or una ragazza. In fact, he is a boy or un ragazzo. That is incorrect. What is happening?

All my friends were laughing very hard. I was confused. Why? My teacher explains to me if my sentence was incorrect. I just know ragazza is a girl and ragazzo is a boy.

At this moment, I just learn Italian Language, about 1 month. My understanding was very little. However, this mistake is a milestone for me to learn the Italian Language.


I learn one thing from that. One mistake makes us learn many things. From one to many. So, don’t worry if inadvertently did mistake. We can learn new things from it. From girl and boy, I can learn many things others.


Gordi

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.