Halloween party ideas 2015

I will give you rest

the photo from 4lfie
Today, I went to St Christina parish. I met Father Luciano, the parish priest. We are welcoming. I also met two of my friends, Mara e Erica, they come from the South Italia. Mara is studying in Parma and Erica is working in Fidenza, it is not far from Parma. I also met my other friends. I also met the friends from some countries of the Africa and my friends from the Philipines.

I am happy to come here. Last Sunday, I cannot come here because I followed the mass at our Sanctuary of San Guido Conforti. Yes, of course the situation is different. Today is different with the others Sunday. The people making the holiday. There are going to the mountain, the beach, the countryside. And, few went out of the country, Asia, Africa, America, Australia, and so on. One of the Italians habit's is make the holiday in another country. For someone this is a cultural so that every holiday went to the other country. So, there are little people in the church. Or, there are more people that not come to the church. Nevertheless, I am happy because the people come to the Church with their family. I see three children and more than 6 boy and girl. 

I think, maybe some people feel as tired at this time because he more doing. I know that many people want to go to the holiday and little people stay in the city. So, they stay at home or in the city doing more. But, Jesus said, "Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened, And I will give you rest." With this phrase Jesus invited us to meet him in the Church. Jesus come to us in the Eucharist. Sure, Jesus is everywhere and forever. But, I thinks there is not wrong if we come into the Church and met the others. We are in unity with the others and with Jesus. Jesus always loves us. 

Happy Sunday


Gordi

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.