Halloween party ideas 2015

THE LOVE OF BAPTISM
The Lake of Molvenno-Italy
I want to say, happy New Year to the readers. Yes, the first January is passed away, but now, we are yet in the first month of this year. Let me say, Happy New Year to all you at this moment. This is the love of mine for all you in the early of this year.
Yes, the love. It is not the love between the boyfriend and girlfriend, but the love between the father and his son. I am not a racist. We can say also the love between the mother and the female child. Or, in other words, the love between the children’s and their parents. In the Greek language this love called the agape.
We can limit in the first sign that is the love between the Father and the Son.  In this context, we intend the love between Jesus and his Father. Today, we see this love in The Feast of the Baptism of Jesus in the Jordan Lake. We know that the John of Baptist is a sinner. But, Jesus chose him to become the actor of this baptism.
With this event, we are invited to enter into the love of God. The love removes sins. We have the sins. We are the sinners. We have received the baptism so that we have received the love of God. We are the sinners; we are baptized like Jesus in the name of the Father, and the Son and the Holy Spirit. He canceled our sins. Now, we thank God that gives us the occasion to enter into his love.
God, I love you
My parents, I love you
My brothers and sisters, I love you
My teacher, I love you
My formers, I love you all
My friends, I love you


Happy Sunday


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.