Halloween party ideas 2015

My friend asked me to accompany him to take the bicycle. He and his friends left the bicycle at the home of their friends. Yesterday was raining and they can not return as rain. So, they leave the bicycle there. Today, we are going there to take these bicycle. One of them cannot go there because he has the other activity. So, my friends asked me to do it. I accepted it.

With our driver, we go there. It is not far from our house. It’s about 6 kilometers. We go there by car. There, we meet the master of the house. He is a good person. He greeted me with a smile. From the gate, we go to the warehouse where the bicycle put. I ride one of these bicycle. Then, we said bye bye to master of the house and we returned.

Thanks for you my friends. I am happy to help you. You give me an opportunity to meet the other person. I see the joy of the master of the house. I know him now and he knows me. We are one. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.