Halloween party ideas 2015

Sept 4, 2018
ADMIRE ABOUT JESUS
Luke 4: 31-37

I never live with Jesus but I know him through pictures, photo, paintings, etc. I always admire about Him when I see the pictures about Him. When I arrived in Italy in 2013, I always admired the art of Italy. There, we can see how to admire the work of human through the arts. In this arts, there are many pictures and paintings about Jesus with their things that make the visitors feel admire.

The today’s Gospel talks about the teaching of Jesus in Capernaum. The audience was astonished by it because Jesus teaches them not like the leaders of Jews who talk about the religious tradition. Jesus teaches them with authority and I think with simple words so that the people can understand it. The authority of Jesus makes the Satan goes out from the man in Synagogue.  It means that Jesus is really powerful. Even the people were astonished about this action of Jesus with his authority.

Jesus shows us his mission include to pull out the Satan. When are we admire about Jesus or his teaching? What kind of Satan that stays in yourself or in myself? Do we want to let Jesus comes to bring out our Satan?

Jesus, help us to admire your teaching.  

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.