Halloween party ideas 2015



PHILIPPINES


God sometimes warns us through others or experiences. 

Last night I received the messages from my friend. She wrote, “Are you busy these days? I didn’t see the new item on your blog.” This interrogation makes me think about my journey. Yes, these days, I was very busy. Since last Saturday when my computer had a problem. I couldn't fix it until the night lately. I saved my article written already in the file. The following day, I went to celebrate the Mass, later on, I visited one family. I continue to do other activities on Monday. And then, my time ended there. 

Busy days bring me far from my plan. I just say my prayer like holy rosary and breviary without writing the English reflection. I have no time to write my reflection. My plan to write every day changed by busy days. I am not faithful to my schedule. When we focus only on our activities, we put God in another place.

But today, I am very happy to re-start my activity. I am happy to share my reflection with you. God is always faithful to His program. Not like me, who canceled the schedule planning before. Today, God remains me to be faithful to my planning. We can cancel our activities, but we cannot cancel our precious time with God. If we can cancel easily our planning, how can the others believe in us? God has shown us already how faithful, He is.

Bring us o Lord in your love, increase our faith in you who teaches us to believe in God our Lord. Make us realize always in our plan to be with you always.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.