Halloween party ideas 2015


 
Hundred Islands
How can we be the light for others if we love the darkness?

Become a light is significant. Many people try to find the light when they walk into a dark place. When our heart is in the darkness because of many problems, we want to see the light from others. Some of us want to see God, hope in His light. Being light is only one side of our life. Another part is the dark lover. Even God comes to bring light for us, we still love the darkness.

Today’s Gospel reminds us to be a light for others. We need the light of our Lord. We may be like the moon, and God remains as the Sun. We receive the light from Him, and we share it with others. I remember this idea when my friend interrogated me. He asked me to choose between becoming the Sun or the moon. I chose to become the moon because his light is cold and clear. We see the moonlight only in the night when the temperature is cold. Moonlight is also very clear because no other light in the night. My friend then explained to me just like I said before. Are you ready to become the light for others?

Lord, give us your light
May we project your light to others
Help us to become a moon to receive your light
Thanks, Lord.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.