Halloween party ideas 2015

photo by Bree-breeleed
Wednesday, 29 January 2014, we celebrated the anniversary of our teacher. This morning she comes with new spirit. Maybe because today she was older, 36 years. We, all students welcomed him with a big smile and then we sang the happy birth day’s song, Happy Birth Day to You in Italian Language while hug with him. This is an Italian cultural. We usually do it when meet one another in one place or in the public place.

She carried a cake for us at this morning. We ate it when take a break in the bar. We also give him a gift, the Jesus Icon. One of my friends prepared it. I don’t know who is.

I remember one sentence that she said when enter in our class today, I more old today, I don’t like but…..

Really, every anniversary, our old increased, but in other word it means our life must go on. Our skill must also increase, our life must very well, our hope must more really.

I think like this. So, I don’t worry in every my anniversary. On the contrary, my thanks to the Created because I am still alive. He always gives me a new life. How about you?

Gordi 

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.