Halloween party ideas 2015


Photo by Steven merriewells from flickr.com

Today, I was happy because two reasons. The first, I was winning in TOMBOLA games, last night. Me and my friends played this game before the changing times (at 00.00) between 2013 and 2014. I got many gifts. There was stationary, clothes, chocolate, candy, and the others. This is the seventh time for me playing this game. It is usual for me and it is not a newly.

And there was the other reason. This morning, when followed the mass at St Christina Parish, I read the first reading in Italian Language. I was happy because I can read very well. Some people and also parish priest said, “You read very well”. I was happy hearing this remark. I think, it is time, for me to show my Italian Language. I have studied since last September ago. Thus, there were 4 months for me to studying this language.

hese reasons were the cause of my happiness. And I think it is becoming the good beginning. I hope this year, 2014, become a good year for developing my Italian Language and also my Studying in Italia. Start from this good beginning, I can go to the other thing. And, I hope you all, my reading loved in this blog, can fill this year with the good activity. Life is beautiful like the words of my friend “This year is new spirit, new hope, new life

Parma, Italy, January 1, 2014

Gordi

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.