Halloween party ideas 2015

I am with them

I am always with them. Like the love between a young woman and a young man, Jesus loves us. In the gospel today, we read and listen that He is always with us. Where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them

I remembered the meeting last night. May be it is not the meeting, but the praying. We meet to pray. We come from the some churches like the Catholic Church, the Orthodox Church, the Adventist Church, and the Methodist Church. We made the meeting and then we pray the ecumenical praying.

I think we have made like the Jesus said. We meet in his name and did the praying in his name. So, He is with us in this praying and in this meeting. Jesus is always with us because He loves us. He gives us that come from the some churches the some love.

Today, I went to the Church of Sacra Stimmate in Parma city. I don’t go to the St Christina Church because I want to see how the Eucharist in another church. When we start the academic year in this diocese, we always go to the same church. I will always go to the St Christina Church. Today is the special day for me because I can participate in the mass in another church.

I love my parish, but I want to see the other parishes. The love that Jesus gives is everywhere. There is love in my parish and also in other parishes. I pray in his name so that He is always with me, with us that participate in the mass. LET US PRAY IN HIS NAME.

Gordi

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.