Halloween party ideas 2015

LOVE SUNDAY 30
GOD NEEDS US

Picture from www.carolecgood.com
God needs us to announce his messages. His message is simple, repent and believes in the gospel. Repent like the convert, change from bad to good. But, change in this context is not changing the physic but the change of mentality. It is the internal change. 

This changing likes in the church of Saint Cristina. The change of the student’s presence in the Sunday’s catechism. Last Sunday there were five students, today there were sixteen students. This is the great progress, the change of mentality.

God is happy for this. Yes, God needs us to continue his tasks. God needs us to proclaim his messages. God needs our participation. God asks our conversion. I thank God because He converts our students.

I hope He converts me. I will give my mind, my heart to his touch. God, touch my heart so that it is converted. This is the good news today.

This is sufficient to write so little. It does not need to continue. May God continue in our heart. God needs us, God needs our conversion. My students give me the good lessons today. Thanks to you, all. I love you all. I will, you can proclaim this conversion to others, to your friends in the school, in the neighbor’s home, etc.

Happy Sunday, 25/1/15
Gordi

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.