Halloween party ideas 2015

JESUS IS NOT THE KING OF WORLD

PHOTO, crossexamined.org
I want to write again. I am not an American or an English man. I am Indonesian. So, I can not write like an American write an article in English. I have studied the English language, but I think, it does not mean that I can write very well in English. I always to write very well, but sometimes I cannot do it. Now, I want to write again.

The LOVE SUNDAY is the name I choose to remember me about my experience in every Sunday. I think it is the LOVE that He gives me in every Sunday. So, I choose this name. Like today, I received the love from my friends, my family, my brothers, and sisters. We celebrated the Sunday of Palm. This is the memory of the Jesus’ entering in the Jerusalem. The people are happy to see Jesus enter into their city. But, they are not happy because Jesus is the figure they do not hope. They hope the figure of the king has the power. Jesus does not have the power because He receives the power of his Father.

Jesus is a king, but not like the king of the world. He is the king of God, the kingdom of his Father. This statement is contrary to the people’s opinion. They think there is only one God and the God is not identical with Jesus. In other words, God is not Jesus. Jesus is not God. But, Jesus said that He is the God, the son of God. The people are not like this statement. The end, the people punished Jesus. They make Jesus suffer. Jesus is a man, a human being, like us. So, Jesus, after his suffering, is dead.

We all do not agree with this fact. We maybe have the question, why they crossed Jesus? Why they are jealous of Jesus that is the son of God? Jesus is the God, the son of God, but He comes into the world to liberate the people from the slavery. So, Jesus is a man like us. He lives, suffers, and dead like us. But, in the end, he is resurrected on the third day. We can see this moment, in this week, the holy week. From Thursday of the holy week to the Easter Sunday.

Let God give us the very good moment to entering in this week.
Let God give us the way to reflect a moment these important days.
Let Jesus enter in our heart, to liberate us from our egoism.
Let the others receive the God in this holy week.

Happy Sunday

Parma, March 30, 2015

Gordi

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.