Halloween party ideas 2015

Photo by Lynn Morag Grace from God like
a candle that become light in the darknes 
Since one week ago, I don’t have the enthusiasm in my life. I do my work very well, but it did as a duty, as an obligation. Really, I feel one moment where I don’t have the enthusiasm of life.

But, I don’t know, suddenly, the God come to me. I know that I avoid from Him. God was coming, but I reject Him. And now, I feel that He comes again to give me the enthusiasm in my life.

For two days, Wednesday and Thursday, 8-9 January 2014, I follow the recollection. This is a time for thanks God. This time is a grace from God. And He comes to me through this time.

I thank God because He comes when I am alone. He becomes my friend. He accompanies me on my way. Thanks God.***

9/1/2014

Gordi

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.