Halloween party ideas 2015

The picture by google. it 
Sunday night, 9 February 2014, we have dinner with father Luciano. We went to his house at 7.30 p.m. Then, we went to the restaurant “Trattoria del Tribunale” at Street Vicolo Politi, 5, Parma, Italia. It is not far from house of Father Luciano. Today is a good day. Without rain and the sun shines very well. This night is not very cold. It is about 10°C.

We are the world like the song of Michael Jackson because we come from 4 nations, Italia (Pietro e Luciano), Iraq (Alan), Indonesia (Gordi) and Siera Leone (Simon). Father Luciano makes us one.

We drank the wine and ate some kind of food. I don’t remember the name of these foods. I want to write the name when we finished the dinner but I forgot. It is not important.

The picture by google.it
The important things is we thanks to Father Luciano. He gives us a big gift. I think, I must give something for him. Maybe not like that he has given but in other things. I can help him through the lesson for the children on Wednesday evening and Sunday morning at the St Cristiana parish. Thanks Father Luciano.
Gordi

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.