Halloween party ideas 2015

the picture from internet
What can do, with five minutes? Maybe nothing. However, certainly there are many things can do that. “Five minutes” is the gold time to do something. Just five minutes.

I wanedt to tell my experience at Wednesday ago (20 November). At garage in the evening. I am alone. I was repairing my bicycle. I spent about 10 minutes. But, I was filed. I do not know how to pump my tires bicycle. Model of the nipple tires were new. I have not seen this model before. I try repeatedly, but always failed.

My friend is coming. He has just come back from one place. I ask him for help me. He agrees. He helps me. In the five minutes, the problem was solved. My tires were good. My thanks to him.

I was happy. I also can learn new way, mainly how pump these tires. Before, I know that is a small problem. But, now, I face with a new model. The new model is the new way.

I want to say that, in the five minutes, that problem is solved. Just five minutes. Five minutes is useful for doing anything. How about you. What’s meaning five minutes for you?

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.